Welcome to the Resource Library,Whether you're looking for the right questions to ask when interviewing flatmates, a few tips for moving into your new home or trying to live with your existing flatmates, our Resource Library can help you. Our Resource Library is being constantly updated with new articles, tips, hints and blog posts so don't forget to check back whenever you're looking for the latest flatmate information.
When looking for your perfect flatmate, you can find the flatmate that's right for you by taking a look at our:
- flatmate search tips that make finding share accommodation simpler and easier
- special questionnaire page that has plenty of questions you can ask at flatmate interviews
- practical tips on finding and choosing flatmates by browsing through our article library
- calculators that can help you with your budget before choosing your new flatmates or where to live
If you're searching for more information about moving into share accommodation, make sure you check out our:
- calculators especially designed for flatmates that can help calculate bonds and living expenses
- articles that can make setting up and moving into a share house a breeze
Alternatively, if you want to find out more about handling finances when living with flatmates, you can search out our:
- articles that can help you to budget your expenses, manage your money and solve disputes
- calculator page that can help you set up and manage your share house budget
- questions about finances you can ask during interviews before choosing your new flatmates
Most importantly, whenever you are searching for share accommodation or taking advantage of our tips and hints, make sure you use your own judgement and make decisions that make you happy.